We Love Our Teens And We Care About Their Future!
We want to equip them with the tools to tackle life with gusto. Good manner are imperative to successful adults. Etiquette training teaches teens how to handle themselves in all adult social situations.
All teens, all adults for that matter, need good manners whether they are eating at the local fast food joint, interviewing for a spot in a college, dressing to go to a movie or attending a party.
Dating, grooming, interviewing, relating to others, and eating out are some of the common everyday situations that teens and young adults must be able to handle appropriately. Kids who are not taught manners may turn into ill mannered adults who are difficult to be around.
- First Impressions
- Grooming Mistakes To Avoid
- Being Clothes-Minded
- Organising Your Wardrobe
- Making Introductions
- Poise and Posture
- Positive Body Language To Adopt
- The Art of Conversation, Listening Skills and Giving Compliments
- Email Etiquette
- Mobile Phones And Texting Courtesy
- Interview Skills And Tips
- Restaurant Dining Etiquette